If you want to optimize the work of your company and get more profit, as well as manage business processes and control them effortlessly - your
solution in one platform - Odoo. This platform was developed based on the analysis of 1000 successful companies. Therefore Odoo has everything you need to achieve high goals.
Odoo is a platform for managing any business
A system with a modular architecture that brings business processes into effective actions in the shortest possible time
It is a complementary CRM + ERP system that provides effective work of the whole enterprise
This is customer relationship management and not only
This is the control of all departments and optimization of the work of each employee
It is difficult to name the exact period in the life of the company when it is time to implement CRM and ERP.
Each individual manager only himself can come to the need to implement system.
But one thing we know for sure - if the company wants to grow, then this moment will sooner or later will come. How to understand that it is time for your company to implement?
First of all, answer the following questions.
Is there a need to:
•Optimize the internal processes of the company?
• Change or improve the approach to customers?
• Improve the quality of service?
• Change the internal structure and establish a system of interaction between departments?
• Implement simple and effective internal control and accounting tools?
• Increase turnover and net profit?
If you have even one positive answer, it means that the Odoo platform will bring great benefits to your business.
Undoubtedly you will see the result.
Odoo covers all the necessary and ready-made solutions
This allows you to use them in your work without the slightest delay.
The platform is quite flexible and easily customizable for any business processes, taking into taking into account all requirements.
Also Odoo does not limit the amount of data and works perfectly even with the largest databases.
The system is available for use from any device and anywhere in the world.
Areas of implementation
The Odoo platform allows you to optimize business processes regardless of the sphere of the company's activity.
Of course, this is only a small part of the possibilities. In each niche there is a whole range of functions and services that can be automated by implementing the platform.
Managing a business with the Odoo platform becomes easier. This was confirmed by every manager who has implemented our system. And, most importantly, the dynamics of the company's growth is undoubted.
Do you need clear control in management? The platform allows you to:
- plan work processes;
- distribute workload and control the work of employees at any level;
- rationally allocate time to individual tasks;
- keep records of warehouse and production;
- manage financial transactions;
- manage purchases and their costs;
- fundamentally and efficiently manage the sales department;
- automate daily routine tasks.
Companies invest considerable financial costs and time resources in logistics. With our platform, these processes can also be optimized.
- manage the speed of processes;
- control the route of goods movement;
- control warehouse operations;
- plan transportation schemes;
- keep records of deliveries, expenses and much more.
In these areas, the system's capabilities are hard to overestimate, because Odoo:
- helps to keep control and accounting of the warehouse;
- integrates CRM with telephony;
- promotes fast and high-quality order processing;
- helps to increase the level of customer confidence;
- stores personal data, information about orders;
- the received personalized information helps to increase the average check, to carry out cross-selling.
It is hard to imagine the work of the advertising and marketing department without the Odoo platform. After all, it opens up many opportunities.
- manage leads;
- analyze advertising campaigns and positions of your competitors;
- collect statistics reports;
- manage projects (a manager can lead and control dozens of projects simultaneously);
- keep records and analyze the customer base;
- conduct mailing with professional design and receive conversion analysis.
Do you need a website? How about a website from scratch and without programming?
The platform allows you to:
- create websites in minutes;
- adapt them to mobile versions;
- manage the site without special knowledge;
- automate seo support;
- integrate it with the necessary services;
- create a design and high-quality usability from a ready-made constructor without the help of a specialist;
- change texts, buttons and blocks without knowing the code.
All important sections of the site will be easily integrated with each other, because in Odoo platform modules are interconnected. This allows you to activate the necessary functions, without wasting time.
What does a modular system mean?
If today your company does not need to implement some functions, it does not means that after some time you will not need them. Thanks to the automation business processes in the company is growing very quickly and, as a result, there is a need to expand opportunities.
Modular ERP system allows you to implement one or more functions simultaneously at the moment when it is necessary and absolutely free of charge. The main thing is that these functions are available through built-in modules.
Advantages of the modular system
When a company grows rapidly, then at a certain time there comes a time when the functions of the of the existing system becomes insufficient. It ceases to solve the problems of the company and the sense in its use is reduced to a minimum. It is not enough for the number of users, the functionality is very limited, the possibility of integration and control of some departments was not was not provided...
But if the system is flexible and it provides software modules, for example, as in Odoo, then such issues will not take you by surprise. You will be able to use the necessary functions when you need them. Also, the integration of functions with each other will be always available and will not cause any difficulties.
Odoo's position in the world
Odoo is a Belgian company. Its popularity in the world is so great that at today the platform helps to work more than 7 million
users. These are both large companies and small businesses. They successfully use systems, grow and develop together with Odoo.